Sunday, 1 November 2015

Who Is Involved?

Me and Nicole have decided that, as I filmed our Preliminary Task, I will also film our music video. We were both happy with the end result of that and I am experienced with the camera we will use. Over the past couple of months, we have both filmed short clips that we may use in our video to bulk it out between shots.

Nicole will be the only person to feature in our video for a couple of reasons. She also starred in our Preliminary Task and so is comfortable to be in our video. Also, by only using Nicole, organisation will be significantly easier as we will only need to make sure each other are free on the days of filming. 

I edited both our AS video and our Preliminary Task. Because of this, I am likely to also be responsible for editing our music video as I am experienced with and confident in using this software. However, Nicole also knows the features of the software and so will be able to offer be creative and practical advice throughout the process. 

When filming the powder paint scenes, we may require a few people to help us by throwing the powder. This would allow me to overlook the camera and make sure the shots come out well to avoid wasting time with shots that were out of focus, for example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment